Sunday 17 April 2016

Leisure time -

Assalamualaikum and happy weekend guys ..

It has been 12 weeks we post in this blogger maniacs blog. So, how do you feel about our blog? Is it OK? For this week we are going to share to all of you what we will do if we have a leisure time.

We as a student, somehow have quite much our leisure time. Sometime, we do things that will benefits to us, but somehow we did not. For me, when I have a leisure time at the evening, I will play futsal with my fellow classmate. It is one of way that I can exercise. During weekdays, usually there has a class from 10a.m. until 5p.m. and there will have a gap between the class. Usually, within the gap, I will take a lunch and go to library make a discussion with the classmates.


Other than that, I will go swimming if I have a leisure time. As you all know, with swimming we can strengthen our stamina and also muscle. These are some of the activities that has a benefit in it.


On weekend, usually we will play computer games such as Counter strike, DOTA, Red Alert and so on. If we have some money at that time, we will make our day at McDonald or other restaurant to fill our leisure time.

 



These are our activities during our leisure time. How about your activity during your leisure time?
That's all from blogger maniacs for this week. See you guys next week with more interesting topic. Stay tuned ..............



No comments:

Post a Comment